Venice masks

Saturday 6 February 2016

Amnesia - Ilire Zajmi

My memory has been erased
It is not stored either in a hard copy
Nor in a disk a flash or a CD
Bits of memory are not found either in brain computer
Have not been able to return it back even with the restoration system
Nor with the most advanced methods of modern technology
I am a creature without a memory
My spirit is empty as a thrown bladder
I do not know
Where do I come from
Where am I
Where I ‘m going
I don’t notice time flow
My characters I don’t know
My journey stopped
Muse has betrayed me
I feel so empty, very empty
This emptiness nothing can replace.

Ilire Zajmi (born 1971) Kosovo

1 comment:

Please keep your comments relevant and free from abusive language. Thank you. Note that comments are moderated so it may be a day or two before your comment is posted - irrelevant or abusive comments will not be published.